Jose Medina and Dexter Brandao used to share a cubicle wall — and critique each other’s client calls — at a traditional brokerage in Miami, FL. Now they’re co-founders of Chez Realty, which they launched on the Side platform just one year ago. In that short time, they’ve already doubled their agent count and made RealTrends’ list of America’s Best Real Estate Professionals.
How did they do it? Tune into our podcast to hear their strategies, including:
- Focusing on being their best (and most authentic) selves
- Finding the “Why?” behind their work
- Playing to each other’s strengths
- Flipping a coin when they disagree
- And drinking really strong Cuban coffee